If you have never tried Shopify before but fancy getting to grips with Shopify theme building then why not join me at one of the three upcoming "Shopify for Designers" workshops I am hosting?
The workshops are 100% free and are a great opportunity to learn the steps needed to get your Shopify online store up and running. They are specifically tailored for web designers who have a good understanding of HTML and CSS so if that's you then why not register today!
What You'll Learn
- What is Shopify - An outline of what the platform enables you to do
- Why designers love Shopify - A demonstration of how easy it is to set up an attractive online store
- Why clients love Shopify - A discussion on the simplicity of working with Shopify
- Themes - An in depth look at how themes work and how you can get started
- Liquid - A simple introduction to the Shopify template system called Liquid, trust me it's not that scary
- Customisation - Why and how you can make managing your store easy for your clients
- Partners and Experts - An explanation of the various ways Shopify supports designers and developers
There will be plenty of time to chat and get stuck into some solid examples. You can bring your laptop along and join in as we go along or sit back and learn.
Where and WhenThe three sessions will take place in London, Bristol and Birmingham in July 2012.
- London - 9th July 1.30pm - 5pm at The School of Life (25 places)
- Bristol - 24th July 1.30pm - 5pm at The Watershed (40 places)
- Birmingham - 30th July 1.30 - 5pm at The Studio (40 places)
Places are limited and 100% free. You can register now on our EventBrite page.
I look forward to meeting you in July.
(Photo Credit: James Sarmiento)